Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Standing!

It is impossible for me to take clear photos of Eliana these days. She never keeps still! Frequently I've pulled the camera out to update her blog but have had zero success rate. Tonight, however, out of 43 shots I got one clear one! And it was the first shot I've taken of her standing on her own! She was fascinated enough with the flower to stand still for 5 seconds. She doesn't stand on her own much, so enjoy this rare display :)


It seems it's better taking videos these days, so you could see my girl on the go, but I'm unable to upload any of them. After my videos have uploaded it says 'error' and won't play them. Anyone else having this trouble? Any advice on how to rectify the problem? Hopefully I can figure it out soon because I have so many videos of Eliana that I know her Grandmas would love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment