Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lilah 3 months

Here she is! There's not much more to report from her last update. We had Lilah weighed when she was about 12 weeks and she was keeping steady on the 50th percentile for weight, 90th percentile for height, which is wonderful for me! She is still feeding 7 or 8 times a day, usually including a middle of the night feed. I'm a bit more relaxed with Lilah than I was with Eliana, but I thought that Lilah would be sleeping through the night by now.... turns out she is just a super hungry girl :)


The below photo of Lilah is pretty typical of her. She loves to grab hold of her clothes and put her hands in her mouth. She is a lovely baby. She still doesn't like going down for naps, which is opposite of what Eliana was at this age. Two sisters, and I can already tell they are so different!


If I had to guess, I would say that little Lilah is going to be our little feisty one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment