Monday, December 5, 2011

Lilah 6 months

Lilah had her 6 month check up today.



Her stats:
Weight: 15lb, 8oz/7kg = 25-50%
Height: 27.25"/69.2cm = 90-95%
HC: 16.5"/41.9cm = 25-50%

She's a sweet, healthy girl. Praise the Lord! My milk dropped at around 4 or 5 months so we had to start supplementing with formula. About 1 week out of the month she needs a bottle after most feeds, but the rest of the month she takes one bottle before bed, or none.

I've tried feeding Lilah solids this week but she scrunches up her face and spits the food straight back out! This is a new experience for me. My first attempt at feeding Eliana solids was met with a delighted, wide eyed grin. Never mind the teaspoon they recommend giving at first, Eliana ate bowls full from the go! Oh well, it's good to be kept on my toes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment