Monday, February 15, 2016

Toddler Bed

Did I say a while back that I would share a photo of the toddler bed Nate made for Ambrose? I should know by now that if I say such a thing, it probably won't happen. However, here is the toddler bed that Nate made Ambrose using 2 x 4s a looong time ago (about the middle of last year). I promise Ambrose has been sleeping on it (and not the floor :) since then. Don't forget that Nate made this without all of those nice pieces of wood you can get cut at your local hardware store. I think a lot of the wood is from the crate that we shipped our stuff in. My hubby is a resourceful man!



If you're wondering about the pink curtains, Ambrose is sharing a room with his sisters. We originally planned to have a girls' room and a boys' room, but that was when we thought number four would be a boy. We now have our kids sleeping in the same room and they LOVE it! We'll update it to be more neutral … one day. The third bedroom is set aside for visitors. Care to come and see us? There's a room just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment